Bank of Ghana
We formulate and implement monetary policy to achieve price stability, contribute to the promotion and maintenance of financial stability, and ensure a sound payment system.
- Payment Systems and Services Act 2019 (Act 987) Workshop, 2nd June, 2020
- May 2020 3-Year GHS Denominated Treasury Bond Issuance Announcement (Rollover)
- Bank of Ghana Licenses First Fintech
- Suspension of Distribution of Dividends for the Financial Years 2019 And 2020
- Extension of Deadline for Meeting the Minimum Capital Requirements
- Guidance on the Utilisation of Capital and Liquidity Releases to Banks And SDIs